Meet our New Executive Director, Sharon Kuehn
Mental Health America of Oregon is pleased to announce that Sharon Kuehn has joined our staff as Executive Director. Sharon is a veteran of the peer recovery movement and brings two decades of community organizing and change leadership from her extensive advocacy and professional experience in California.
Most recently, Sharon worked for Peers Envisioning & Engaging in Recovery Services (P.E.E.R.S.) as the Alameda County Social Inclusion Campaign Program Manager and Project Advisor to the Working Well Together Technical Assistance Center. Sharon works with the Copeland Center for Wellness and Recovery as an Advanced Level WRAP Facilitator. Over the years, Ms. Kuehn has developed numerous recovery and peer support programs and trainings in California, including The College Connection, SPIRIT, and Partners in Hope. As the principle consultant for Wellness Recovery Educators, she has provided technical assistance to counties and organizations on recovery practices and peer employment, always grounded in the values of the C/S/X movement.
Sharon’s passion and abilities are a natural fit for MHAO. We look forward to a successful new year with Sharon Kuehn joining our talented and committed MHAO/Peerlink team.
Our Current Projects
MHAO has expanded--
we now offer peer support services!
Watch for more information on our outstanding Peer
Delivered Services team.
New programs include:
Clackamas County Peer Support Services
Ways to Donate to MHAO
Send a tax deductable donation to:
10150 SE Ankeny St. #201A
Portland, OR 97216
A no cost way to help is by registering your Fred Meyer Rewards card.
Thanks so much for your donation!
YOU CAN HELP
MENTAL HEALTH AMERICA OF OREGON (MHAO)
JUST BY SHOPPING WITH YOUR
FRED MEYER REWARDS CARD!
Fred Meyer is donating $2.5 million per year to non-profits in Alaska, Idaho, Oregon and Washington, based on where their customers tell them to give. Here’s how the program works:
· Sign up for the Community Rewards program by linking your Fred Meyer Rewards Card to MENTAL HEALTH AMERICA OF OREGON at www.fredmeyer.com/communityrewards. You can search for us by our name or by our non-profit number 91230.
· Then, every time you shop and use your Rewards Card, you are helping MHAO earn a donation!
· You still earn your Rewards Points, Fuel Points, and Rebates, just as you do today.
· If you do not have a Rewards Card, they are available at the Customer Service desk of any Fred Meyer store.
· For more information, please visit www.fredmeyer.com/communityrewards.